Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
By now you’ve probably got your pumpkin [everything], fall cardigan, and hopefully a crispness to the air. But before we get into allll things “the holidays”, let’s take a breath. Don’t get us wrong, we love fall as much as the next flannel-clad lady, but this is why we love this season… A chance to clear our heads and our schedules, to fill up our souls before all the frenzied fun around that calendar corner.
In that regard, we're taking a moment to slow down by making a Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte, because we don't feel like stepping out of our slippers and cozy vibe to go get the real thing.
Try it out and let us know how you like it!
Table Set may receive compensation from qualifying purchases as a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program.
- 1-2 shots espresso, using our beloved Nespresso
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (we like whole milk)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice mix to taste
- 1-2 Cinnamon sticks
- White chocolate spoon (or maple syrup to sweeten)
- Kick off the espresso in your fall mug
- Steam your milk with the Nespresso Aeroccino (make sure there's a good amount of foam)
- Add vanilla, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice mix, and sweetener if using to espresso
- Stir until well combined
- Pour in steamed milk and spoon foam on top
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice mix
- Garnish with cinnamon stick
@its_tableset Pumpkin spice and everything nice 🎃 Homemade PSL to bring the cozy. Shoutout to our ride-or-die @Nespresso 🤟🏼 #fallrecipes #nespresso #pumpkinspice #pumpkinseason #fallvibes ♬ Roslyn - Bon Iver & St. Vincent